This whole blogging thing is quite new to me but I’m honored that jandjhome nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award.
I hope I can live up to the expectations! Rules of the award are to share 7 personal things about me that my readers may not know and then bestow this award on 7 other bloggers.
Now, 7 things you may not know about me…
- I’m currently pursuing my MBA while working full-time in a executive level marketing position. The hubby is a full-time college professor and full-time ceramic artist. In other words, buying a house that needed this much work and time makes us certifiably insane.
- 2011 will be a big year for us. The hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary, my 30th birthday and his 40th birthday.
- I’m using the excuse that we have upgraded to 2,200 square feet to rescue another animal. I currently have my eyes set on a little black and white kitty my best friend rescued from a feral litter. Let’s see if I get away with it. If not, we’ll be fostering more often. 😉
- I never go anywhere without my iPod. I’m not happy without music.
- I haven’t slept a solid night in years.
- I am on a gluten free diet due to Celiac disease so some gluten free recipes may make it on the blog every now and then.
- Losing a special friend and co-worker this summer to ovarian cancer helped me put things in perspective. I miss her every day but her life serves as an inspiration to me and I’m a better person because of her.
These 7 blogs are some of my favorites. Stop on by and say hello to these stylish bloggers.
- Sunny Productions
- Dwellers Without Decorators
- Film in the Fridge
- Modern Findings
- emmas designblogg
Thanks again, jandjhome! While I may not be showing much style during the demolition stage, we’ll start heading that way soon as this project progresses 🙂