pinterest resolutions

I don’t really do New Year’s resolutions but I am making myself do some Pinterest resolutions this year. Yes, Pinterest resolutions. I’m sure most of you can relate. I pin all sorts of things I will never have or are not feasible with our budget, house or lifestyle BUT for every unattainable pin, there are plenty that are completely feasible if I just sit down and try do them.
So these are my Pinterest resolutions for 2012. Let’s put it out there now. I will tackle these 12 things inspired by a pin before the end of the year. In no particular order…

Who out there has a growing list of pins that need to get done? Let’s start this year off right. What are your Pinterest resolutions?? Share them in the comments so we can see!
The DIY Show Off

~Anna
Thanks for following Directions Not Included!

you might also like:

Comments

1. says

i LOVE al the ideas, inspiration, tips, recipes, everything you can find on pinterest! i definitely have things pinned i will be doing! i started REALLY small with the easiest garland ever today. tomorrow i am going to start on emmy’s toadstool table. :)

2. says

I’ve always been fascinated with silk screening. I keep seeing it here and there on pinterest and I’ve had enough. But the end of this year I will have become a silk screening fool. {hopefully}

Nikki @ the ambitious procrastinator

3. Emily @ EAKaHouse says

I love that bunting quilt! I have so many projects pinned I think it would be impossible to do them all. Good luck!

4. the almost 40 year old intern says

love your list and especially love that my painted rug diy was included! can’t wait to see you do one in 2012! xo

5. says

I soo know what you mean! It’s one of my resolutions as well! Myself and a few other DIY (and two mom) bloggers are actually hosting a Pinterest Partayy. You should check it out!

Found your page because I too am going to Haven! :)

Jami @ whatthegraham.com

6. says

Good idea! My resolution is to pin healthier foods and actually make them!

I have actually just posted about some of the recipes I pinned and that I made at my weekly Pinterest Linky party. Please pop by and visit if you have 5 minutes to spare!

Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for me.