Happy New Year!! Last January I decided to give myself Pinterest resolutions. Maybe it was my way of justifying my pinning habit 😉 but since I don’t do real resolutions, I figured it would be fun. While I didn’t tackle every resolution, I did make good progress so I’m planning the same for this year. It might just get me to have regular appearances around these parts again.
For 2013, I’m recycling a few from last year and adding some more.
- Get more daring with my sewing skills on some pillows. Still looking for the actual source.
- Build a piece of furniture.
- Make cement coasters or flower pots.
- Dog art for my mutts.
- Make a piece of furniture with hairpin legs.
- Make a pouf for kids or the mutts.
- Plant an herb garden.
- Finish a crochet blanket.
- Paint another piece of furniture.
- Make a crochet amigurumi.
- Paint a rug.
- Sew something other than a pillowcase or blanket.
And in case you missed it my 2012 resolutions and their status are:
- Canvas prints using gel medium and transparencies. – Completed using another method.
- Make a piece of furniture with hairpin legs. – Bought the legs!
- Learn to crotchet. – I learned and have finished a few projects!
- Start a quilt. I won’t say I will finish it but I will start one in 2012. – Nope.
- Make freezer paper stencils. – Done a million times.
- Paint a rug. – Nope.
- Plant an herb garden. – Sadly, no.
- Paint another piece of furniture. – Purchased two pieces to paint. Just haven’t done them yet.
- Learn to use vinyl on my Silhouette. – Done.
- Upholster a piece of furniture. – Nope. And I might cross this off my list.
- Repurpose an item for decor. – Not yet.
- Finish a gallery wall. – Finally have one in my craft room.
Do you do New Year resolutions? Please share!