Did you know February 20th is National Love Your Pet Day? Neither did I until earlier this week. The Google says so, so it must be true.
Of course, if you follow this blog, you know we love our pets. We have no kids, but these furry creatures we share our home with are our life. What better way to commemorate the love for your furry family members than with something for them? Here are twelve of my favorite pet crafts or inspirations – including some of my own 🙂
- Catnip Goldfish Crackers – Etsy misohandmade
- Midcentury Modern Pet Bed – Directions Not Included
- I Like Big Mutts – Fab.com
- Crotchet Cat Bed – Eilentein.com
- DIY Cat Scratching Post – Directions Not Included
- DIY Canvas Silhouettes – The Space Between
- Ikea Hack Dog Ramp – IKEA Hackers
- Modern Cat Tree – Square Cat Habitat
- Dog Bow Tie – Etsy charliebegood
- Fishbone Crochet Cat Toys – Etsy stripeyblue
- Modern Dog Murphy Bed – Murphy’s Paw Designs
- Puppy (or Kitty) Pockets – Cynthia’s Creations
These are just some ideas for purchases or DIY renditions of these great pet projects. Show your furry family members how much you love them on National Love Your Pet Day.
PS – I think you should always show your pets (and your children) how much you love them. The shops or websites featured have no idea who I am. The Space Between actually does know me, but I’ve loved her work from before. She didn’t pay me or anything to say that.